Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Perfect Winter Coat


(coat, Sandro; turtleneck, Uniqlo; leather pants, Whistles; bag, Maje; boots, Duo; gloves, Cos)

Now that it is getting colder here in London, I thought I would share with you my favourite coat, and what makes it my perfect Winter coat. 

Last Winter, I think I pretty much wore it almost every day to school. I got it two or three years ago from Sandro, and I've got to say that when it comes to finding that perfect Winter coat, it is worth investing a little extra for one that will last you for years and keep you warm. This one was definitely worth the money. Often wool coats aren't warm enough in the colder months but this one has slight padding on the inside for warm and a snug feel. It is a classic double breasted collared coat, but what makes it special are the details like the brown leather buttons, pockets, detachable shearling collar and my favourite, the dark silver zip which is a genius addition and gives it a little edge. Plus it's black, so it goes with everything. For my build it is a perfect fit as it is not too long that it swamps me, and not too baggy or tight. Finding the perfect coat can be a challenge, but once you do, it is most satisfying and everyday wearing it will feel like wearing a new coat.


With Love,
Thais

13 comments:

  1. Oh, it's the perfect outfit for fall. I love your coat! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!! great coat!!
    like so much!!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coar!
    its amazing!!

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit, loving your style!
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice winter look!

    Looking good babe!

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice coat! Also love the leggings and bag.
    Great blog keep the good work hon!

    Cheers
    Gavriela

    http://thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely jacket, you look so pretty!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect!!
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the entire look! Sandro and Maje are two of my all time favorite brands!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only do I love the coat, but the whole look as well!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete