Friday 9 November 2012

Summer to Winter




(coat, Cos; dress, Topshop; cardigan, Gap; hat, William Sharp; bag, Cos; converse)


I try to wear all of my clothes as much as possible throughout the year which means finding clever ways to wear a Summery piece in the Winter and vice versa although this is only to some extent as I'm not exactly going to wear cashmere sweaters in the Summer! This dress is a really thin floaty neon slip dress from Topshop which I bought it the Summer sale but I only wore it a few times on holiday... So I decided to pair it with some tights, a warm cardigan, oversized coat and hat to bring it into the colder weather and it worked perfectly at adding a pop of colour and lightness to my Winter wardrobe!

With love,

Thais

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, like your style!!!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin?
    Let me know ;)

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the bright pink pops out! It's totally an eyecatcher.
    www.dailyunifrm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look FABOLOUS. I love the asymmetric dress. xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! Follow you too)
    And I invite you to a new giveaway in my blog!
    GIVEAWAY in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty style and love how you wore bright pink! Looks great on you - Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm happy to hear you like my illustrations :) I'm following you now , and hope to keep in touch :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete